We are working
The spread of COVID-19 pandemic around the globe is nowadays the most immediate problem for us all. Our thoughts are with our loved ones and the most vulnerable groups of our society. Apart from being a threat to people’s lives the coronavirus also has a tremendous impact on global economy.
In this hard time we understand that our duty is to make our best to continue our operations. We would like to reassure you that at SECESPOL Group we are closely monitoring the situation in each of our sites and offices. Our primary focus is to ensure safe and healthy work environment for the entire staff. We have introduced measures in accordance with government guidelines to protect our people and maintain business continuity. These include:
- cancellation of all business travels and factory visitations,
- home office for non-critical office-based employees,
- minimum physical distance between the workers,
- additional shifts to reduce the number of workers with 45 minutes breaks to prevent interactions between the groups,
- special delivery zones where delivery drivers and company workers are not present at the same time,
- advanced hygiene and cleaning procedures.
At this stage our core business operations and supply chain are not disrupted. We carry on production and deliveries which our customers rely on to sustain their own business activities. Most of the orders are executed according to current lead times and we are still able to offer standard commercial terms and delivery options.
In order to best respond to your inquiries our sales teams (sales managers, technical support, field sales technicians and orders fulfilment staff) can be reached on their mobile phones and by email. Please feel free to contact them.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and keep you updated in case we need to adjust our business operations. We wish you all good health in this difficult unprecedented period.